Employer: NEXTDAY BELTSVILLE LLC.
Position Title: Project Management Specialist (Beltsville, MD)
Job Location: 5801 Ammendale Rd Ste A Beltsville, MD 20705
Title: Project Management Specialist
The right candidate is someone with strong technical skills who is able to get clarification on issues that may hinder project completion or critical path and follow up with timely solutions. Analyze and coordinate project timelines, staffing needs, address budgetary requirements. Must have excellent communication skills. Lead and guide technical workers. The good candidate needs to read the cabinet design plans and installations and be able to create designs by using 2020 Design Live. We need someone to be able to manage our assembly and installation process and mentor & train our new employers.
- Manages projects and assign duties to project personnel
- Propose, review and approve modification to project plans and recruit, hire, train and assist in on-boarding new employees
- Monitor costs, budgets, staff needs, performance of staff and project deliverables, evaluate subcontractors
- Assist General Manager in ordering equipment and tracking the timely arrival of equipment and parts orders for all projects
- Assists the General Manager by periodically serving as an alternate point of contact for the customer when the General Manager is unavailable
- Assists with project close-out activities including preparing closeout documents and warranties.
- Report project status, technical issues.
- Ensure all project documentation is up-to-date including drawings, schedules, and commissioning plans
- MBA degree.
- 5 years of experience in construction and remodeling
- Construction / Remodeling background.
- Excellency in 2020 software.